Thank you to our many dedicated volunteers who helped make the 2017 conference a success!
We will re-open the application process for 2018 in October/November 2017.
Volunteering at the conference has many benefits!
- Conference volunteers receive free entry to workshops on the day they volunteer!
- Meet other wonderful people like yourself with similar interests.
- A great networking and career opportunity – gain experience for your resume and meet business owners. It is recommended you bring business cards.
Notes regarding free entry to workshops:
- Some exceptions apply to volunteers receiving free entry to workshops, and these are noted in the role descriptions as much as possible.
- Workshop entry must not conflict with your volunteer duties. For example, if you want to attend a Saturday afternoon workshop, make sure to apply for volunteer duties that can be completed Saturday morning. When you apply you will provide more information about your workshop preferences.
How it Works
- Review the roles; then complete an application.
- Kerry, the Volunteer Coordinator will contact you about your application within 3 business days.
- If you have a specific question or need to reach Kerry, you can email her at email@example.com
- After being confirmed as a volunteer, if you need to cancel, please contact Kerry immediately via email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- She will monitor this email address during the conference.