Apply Now to Volunteer at the 2018 Conference!
Volunteering at the conference has many benefits!
- Conference volunteers receive free entry to workshops on the day they volunteer!*
- Meet other wonderful people like yourself with similar interests.
- A great networking and career opportunity – gain experience for your resume and meet business owners. It is recommended you bring business cards.
*Notes regarding free entry to workshops:
- A minimum of 2.5 hours per day (depends on day and volunteer duty) volunteer commitment is required for free access to the day’s program.
- Some exceptions apply to volunteers receiving free entry to workshops, and these are noted in the role descriptions as much as possible.
- Workshop entry must not conflict with your volunteer duties. For example, if you want to attend a Saturday afternoon workshop, make sure to apply for volunteer duties that can be completed Saturday morning. When you apply you will provide more information about your workshop preferences.
How it Works
- Review the roles; then complete an application.
- Kerry, the Volunteer Coordinator will contact you about your application within 3 business days. **If you haven’t heard from Kerry after submitting your application please check your spam folder.
- If you have a specific question or need to reach Kerry, you can email her at email@example.com
- After being confirmed as a volunteer, if you need to cancel, please contact Kerry immediately via email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- She will monitor this email address during the conference.