The Guelph Organic Conference offers great opportunities for exhibitors including
- large crowds of consumers
- gardening enthusiasts
- permaculture & biodynamics enthusiasts
- farmers from both small and large farms
Returning exhibitors seeking prime space are confirmed in May.
The Main Level of 71 tables is sold out each year with a waiting list. Please contact the Conference Manager to be added to the waiting list.
Major sponsors – Silver or greater, annually have access to the best available Trade Show space.
If interested in exhibiting or sponsoring, notify the Conference Manager early – starting in February.
- Returning exhibitors must confirm their participation each year in early May, after receiving the Conference Manager’s first offer of trade show space.
- Note deadlines and pay on time via cheque or PayPal.
- By December 1st
- Sampling Forms must be submitted if you are an organic food sampling or food demo company.
- Insurance certificates indemnifying the Guelph Organic Conference and University of Guelph are due.
- Failure to provide payment and/or necessary paperwork can result in your booth being cancelled as of December 1st.
How to Apply
- Watch for information by mail & email in April/May/June.
- If you wish to become a major sponsor for the next conference, please do so by May 1st as this may impact booth location/availability for others.
- Review the Terms & Conditions here to be sure you qualify for the Trade Show.
- Contact Tomas Nimmo, Conference Manager Phone: 705-444-0923 / Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide your company name, contact information, website, and why you feel you would be a good fit.