The Guelph Organic Conference offers great opportunities for exhibitors including
- large crowds of consumers
- gardening enthusiasts
- permaculture & biodynamics enthusiasts
- farmers from both small and large farms
Returning exhibitors seeking prime space are confirmed in May.
The Main Level of 71 tables is sold out each year with a waiting list. Please contact the Conference Manager to be added to the waiting list.
Major sponsors – Silver or greater, annually have access to the best available Trade Show space.
If interested in exhibiting or sponsoring, notify the Conference Manager early – starting in February.
New exhibitors – please be sure to read instructions under How to Apply (below) and contact the Conference Manager by phone before applying.
- Returning exhibitors must confirm their participation each year in early May, after receiving the Conference Manager’s first offer of trade show space.
- Note deadlines and pay on time via cheque or PayPal.
- By December 1st
- Sampling Forms must be submitted if you are an organic food sampling or food demo company.
- Insurance certificates indemnifying the Guelph Organic Conference and University of Guelph are due.
- Failure to provide payment and/or necessary paperwork can result in your booth being cancelled as of December 1st.
How to Apply
- Watch for information by mail & email in April/May/June.
- If you wish to become a major sponsor for the next conference, please do so by May 1st as this may impact booth location/availability for others.
- Review the Terms & Conditions here to be sure you qualify for the Trade Show.
- Please contact the manager by telephone before mailing in any Trade Show registration papers or before assuming your product or service qualifies for the Organic Trade Show. This simple call will clarify the exact procedure which must be followed, including reviewing your certificates and/or clarifying certain terms specific to this show. Thank you.
- Tomas Nimmo, Conference Manager Phone: 705-444-0923 / Email email@example.com
- Any inquiries should provide your company name, contact information, website, and why you feel you would be a good fit.