Become one of five conference Eco-Scholars and receive the following…
- $500 Honorarium
- An Organic Food & Wine Dinner Ticket
- Workshop Passes for Saturday & Sunday
- Incredible networking experiences with fellow Eco-Scholars, the Eco-Scholar Coordinator, sponsors and others.
To view information and photos from past Eco-Scholars please visit here!
Who Can Apply
Applicants must be a registered student at a high school, community college or university (undergrad or grad) or recognized nutrition school and interested in making a career in organics. (If successful, applicants may be required to provide proof of enrollment.)
Successful applicants are expected to:
- Provide a photo of themselves and/or high quality selfie for promotional use.
- Have their submission, in whole or in part, showcased online and/or in print.
- Be responsible for your own food, travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Attend the conference as follows:
- Friday, January 24th, 2020 4pm to 8pm for the Organic Food & Wine Dinner
- Saturday, January 25th, 2020 8am to 5pm for official photos, meeting with the coordinator and attending workshops
- Sunday, January 26th, 2020 Attendance is recommended but not required.
We will begin accepting applications for the 2020 Conference on October 1st, 2019
The application deadline for the 2020 Conference is November 30th, 2019.
We recommend that you prepare a rough draft of your application before completing the form below. You will be unable to save the form as a draft.
Once submitted, you should receive an email confirmation. If you do not check your spam folder.
Successful applicants will be contacted late December / early January.
If successful applicants do not respond within 3 business days of being contacted, we reserve the right to choose an alternate winner.
If you apply but are not selected as an Eco-Scholar consider volunteering as a means of attending the conference for free and to gain valuable networking opportunities.
Any additional questions please contact the Eco-Scholar Coordinator – Kim Bell, at [email protected] Please be specific in what you need and also provide a phone number where you can be reached. Please allow 3-5 business days for a response.