Become one of five Conference Eco-Scholars and receive the following…
- $500 Honorarium
- An Organic Food & Wine Dinner Ticket
- A Keynote Forum Ticket
- Workshop Passes for Saturday & Sunday
- Incredible networking experiences with fellow Eco-Scholars, the Eco-Scholar Coordinator, sponsors and others.
To view information and photos from past Eco-Scholars please visit here!
Who Can Apply
Applicants must be a registered student at a high school, recognized nutrition school, community college or university (undergrad or grad), and interested in making a career in organics.
Successful applicants are expected to
- Provide a photo of themselves and/or high quality selfie.
- Attend the Conference on
- Friday January 26th, 2018 from 4 pm to 10 pm to attend the Organic Food & Wine dinner and Keynote Forum.
- Saturday, January 27th, 2018 from 8 am to 5 pm for photos with sponsors, to attend workshops of your choice and visit the trade show.
- Sunday attendance is recommended but not required
- Please note that transportation, accommodations and meals are not included and it is the responsibility of each Eco-Scholar to arrange and pay for these.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are required to complete an application form on-line that asks for an essay of 250 words or less about how they envision a career in organics.
The deadline to apply is December 22nd, 2017.
Winners will be contacted early to mid-January. In the event a chosen Eco-Scholar does not confirm their participation within 3 business days of being contacted, the conference reserves the right to select an alternate.
Before completing the form we recommend that you prepare your essay on a separate document. You will not be able to save your progress on the submission form.
After submitting your application you should receive a confirmation email. *Please check your Spam folder if you do not receive it.
If you apply but are not selected as an Eco-Scholar consider volunteering as a means of attending the conference for free and to gain valuable networking opportunities.
Any questions can be sent to the Eco-Scholar Coordinator Elin Gwyn at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please be specific in what you need and also provide a phone number where you can be reached. Please allow 3-5 business days for a response.