Become one of five conference Eco-Scholars and receive the following…
- $500 Honorarium
- An Organic Food & Wine Dinner Ticket
- A Keynote Forum Ticket
- Workshop Passes for Saturday & Sunday
- Incredible networking experiences with fellow Eco-Scholars, the Eco-Scholar Coordinator, sponsors and others.
To view information and photos from past Eco-Scholars please visit here!
Who Can Apply
Applicants must be a registered student at a high school, community college or university (undergrad or grad) or recognized nutrition school and interested in making a career in organics. (If successful, applicants may be required to provide proof of enrollment.)
Successful applicants are expected to:
- Provide a photo of themselves and/or high quality selfie for promotional use.
- Have their submission, in whole or in part, showcased online and/or in print.
- Be responsible for your own food, travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Attend the conference as follows:
- Friday, January 25th 4pm to 8pm for the Organic Food & Wine Dinner as well as the Forum
- Saturday, January 26th 8am to 5pm for official photos, meeting with the coordinator and attending workshops
- Sunday, January 27th Attendance is recommended but not required.
The deadline to apply is November 30th, 2018.
We recommend that you prepare a rough draft of your application before completing the form below. You will be unable to save the form as a draft.
Once submitted, you should receive an email confirmation. If you do not check your spam folder.
Successful applicants will be contacted late December / early January.
If successful applicants do not respond within 3 business days of being contacted, we reserve the right to choose an alternate winner.
If you apply but are not selected as an Eco-Scholar consider volunteering as a means of attending the conference for free and to gain valuable networking opportunities.
Any additional questions please contact the Eco-Scholar Coordinator – Anahita Belanger, at [email protected] Please be specific in what you need and also provide a phone number where you can be reached. Please allow 3-5 business days for a response.