Registration is required to attend workshops and some special events.
You do not need to register if attending the Free Trade Show only.
Meet & Greet registration requirements vary by event – please see individual descriptions in that section for details.
For all individuals registering for workshops be sure to check-in at the Registration Room upon arrival to receive your
- Official Workshop Badge (required for workshop entry), and
- Proceedings Booklet – includes summaries from all conference workshops as well as a schedule, workshop room locations and other helpful information.
updated Jan 18 2018
- Fertility Management (A) on Friday, January 26th is FULL / SOLD OUT. All other sessions have room.
- The Organic Food & Wine Dinner Friday evening is expected to sell out – please purchase your tickets ASAP to avoid disappointment.
- Thursday and Friday daytime workshops – other than Fertility Management there are seats available.
- Evening sessions, Saturday workshops and Sunday workshops offer a lot of seats and we do not expect these to sell out at this time.
Reminder – It is always good practice to arrive at workshop rooms a minimum of 15 minutes in advance to find a good seat and settle in. This also minimizes disruptions once the speakers begin.
updated January 18 / 2018
1 – In Person at the Conference
We do accept in person registrations at the conference. Go to the Check-In Room upon arrival.
It is located in the University Centre near the south doors / entrance closest to the GO bus terminal.
Please allow extra time to register in-person.
2 – Register Online
Online Registration is now closed as of January 18, 2017. You can still attend the conference, but please register in person.
2 – By Mail
Jan 18/2018 – Mailed registrations are no longer being accepted.
Mailed in registrations MUST be postmarked by January 8th. After January 8th register online or at the door.
Please note that we do not confirm OR automatically issue receipts for mailed in registrations.
If you require a confirmation or receipt include a note with your form, or register online.
When you arrive at the conference check-in at the Registration Room to receive your official workshop badge (required for workshop entry) and your proceedings booklet.
There are no refunds after December 31, 2017. If your schedule is uncertain, consider registering in person at the conference.
If you are registering as a student, you are required to present your student card when checking in and receiving your workshop badge.
To be considered a student you must be currently enrolled in high school, college or university. Students of private colleges in the areas of naturopathy, homeopathy and nutrition qualify for the student rate.
If you do not have a student card from your educational institution, please present a recent report card or letter from your school confirming your enrollment status.