updated Oct 25, 2019
- Friday workshops – These workshops may sell out. Advanced purchase recommended.
- Friday Night Organic Food & Wine Dinner – The dinner has sold out for the last 3 years+. Purchase your ticket early.
- Thursday Session, Saturday workshops and Sunday workshops offer a lot of seats and we do not expect these to sell out at this time.
Reminder – It is always good practice to arrive at workshop rooms a minimum of 15 minutes in advance to find a good seat and settle in. This also minimizes disruptions once the speakers begin.
Important Registration Notes
- Registration is required to attend workshops and some special events.
- You do not need to register if attending the Free Trade Show only.
- Meet & Greet registration requirements vary by event – please see individual descriptions in that section for details.
- Additional information on our Refund Policy, Student Rates and attendance of children at workshops below.
- Please be sure to review Parking information available here.
When You Arrive
For all individuals registering for workshops be sure to check-in at the Registration Room upon arrival to receive your
- Official Workshop Badge (required for workshop entry), and
- Proceedings Booklet – a workshop schedule, workshop room locations and other helpful information. (*Please note that the 2020 proceedings will not include workshop descriptions. These will be available only on-line.)
We only send out tickets for the Organic Food & Wine Dinner.
For all other workshops simply go to the Registration Room upon arrival to check-in and you will be provided with a badge that allows you to attend the workshops.
The Registration Room is located inside the University Centre doors (closest to the GO Bus Terminal). Location maps available here.
1 – Register Online
2 – By Mail
Mailed in registrations MUST be postmarked by January 9th. After January 9th register online or at the door.
Please note that we do not confirm OR automatically issue receipts for mailed in registrations.
If you require a confirmation or receipt include a note with your form or register online.
3 – In Person at the Conference
We do accept in-person registrations at the conference. Go to the Check-In Room upon arrival.
It is located in the University Centre near the south doors/entrance closest to the GO bus terminal.
Please allow extra time to register in-person.
There are no refunds after December 31. If your schedule is uncertain, consider registering in person at the conference.
If you are registering as a student, you are required to present your student card when checking in and receiving your workshop badge.
To be considered a student you must be currently enrolled in high school, college or university. Students of private colleges in the areas of naturopathy, homeopathy and nutrition qualify for the student rate.
If you do not have a student card from your educational institution, please present a recent report card or letter from your school confirming your enrollment status.
Attendance of Children at Workshops
It is not recommended to bring children under the age of 12 to workshops, as all workshops are designed for an adult audience.
Children 12 or older are required to purchase a workshop pass. Children 11 and under can accompany a parent or guardian at no charge as long as there is space, and the child does not disrupt the workshop in any way – including but not limited to – excessive noise and/or movement.
Unfortunately, we have received an increased number of complaints about children disrupting workshops. If children are disrupting the workshop they and their parent/guardian will be asked to leave the room.