Free Trade Show Dates/Times
Saturday, January 25th, 2020 9am to 5:30pm
Sunday, January 26th, 2020 10am to 4pm
Location: University Centre, University of Guelph
*There is no charge to attend the Trade Show – Admission is Free!
- Food lovers will enjoy the samples and shopping.
- Gardening enthusiasts will enjoy shopping amongst multiple organic seed suppliers, as well as browsing gardening tools and books.
- Farmers can network with certifiers, grain traders and small equipment suppliers.
To see maps of the Main & Basement Level and a list of exhibitors visit here.
To reach this area use the stairs located in about the middle of the main floor (across from the Organic Meadow booth) or the elevators located in the South East area of the Main Floor.
Filled with great vendors!
Located in the northeast corner of the Main Level just past the Grow Marketing / Camino / Choice Teas and Little Stream Bakery booth.
Showcases 10 vendors.
Called the “Daily Grind” as this area is normally a coffee shop.
The largest area of the trade show with over 75 exhibitors! (Even larger than the Main Level!)
To access this level use either set of elevators or look for the large sets of stairs.
Watch for signage highlighting how to get there.
If you are looking for a quieter spot for conversations with the vendors this is it.
Tips for Attending
- For best selection attend first thing Saturday morning.
- Saturday afternoon is very busy, especially on the main level.
- Review parking options and have multiple options in mind before arriving.
- Coat check is available – confirm at registration for exact location.
- Don’t forget to pack your reusable bags for purchases.
- Don’t miss the Mezzanine and Lower Levels.
If you are an organic products consumer, you can spend all day in this show just buying organic chocolate, ice cream, cranberries, pickles or coffee while talking to the suppliers who tell you which retail stores carry the product. However, if you’re a major organic trader/grain buyer, then “talk wholesale” to the vendors and you can get some brand new suppliers out of the deal. Or if you’re somewhere in between retail and wholesale, then just browse the show because there will be many valuable conversations to be had !” – Tomas Nimmo, Conference Manager