Before submitting your application
- Know which workshops you want to attend, noting their date and time before filling out this form.
~ If you are confirmed as a volunteer, you will receive free access to workshops for each day that you volunteer.
~ Exceptions to this include audio-visual technicians (see description of volunteer duties above) and Friday evening set-up and coat check positions. For these exceptions, workshop access times are negotiable.
~ It is not necessary to register for the workshops you want to attend. Your Volunteer Badge is your entry vehicle.
- Know the full names of friends and/or family who are also attending if you want to have similar schedules
- Once your application has been submitted, a confirmation message should appear at the bottom of the page PLUS you should receive a confirmation email.
- If you have a specific question or have not heard from Kerry within 5-10 business days of submitting your application…
- check your spam folder
- contact her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application forms are processed in order of receipt. Kerry sincerely tries to schedule you as per your interests. However, it will not always be possible, especially close to Conference time.