** Thank you to everyone who submitted a workshop proposal for the 2020 conference. All workshops have been chosen for the 2020 conference.
If you have any idea for the 2021 conference please feel free to reach out to us by email or submit your idea using the form below.
2021 Conference Proposals
Each year we host over 40 workshops and we encourage interested individuals to apply.
Topics should be consistent with the conference goals of “Organic foods, farming & gardening plus closely related ecological issues.”
The following list will be updated January/February 2020 but ideally, your workshop should fit into one of these themes…
- Organic Crop Production – Large Scale (more than 100, to 500+ acres)
- Organic Crop Production – Small Scale / Market Garden
- Organic Livestock Production
- Organic Gardening
- Urban Agriculture
- Resilient Agriculture / Climate Change
- New and/or unique crops
- Women in Organic Agriculture
- Any creative proposal which improves the impact of organic agriculture or which helps develop the organic sector
View a pdf of required information here or look at the form below.
If you have questions or want initial feedback on your idea(s) before submission you can…
- Email Tomas (Conference Manager) [email protected] and Susan [email protected]
- or Phone Tomas 705-444-0923
Please note that the workshop proposal process is competitive. Each year, the conference receives more proposals than it can accept. In submitting a proposal you also agree, that if accepted, to adhere to various deadlines & requirements as a speaker.
For those proposals accepted for presentation at the 2020 conference, formal confirmations will be completed May to July.
Due Date for 2021 Workshops Submissions: March 15th, 2020
How to Submit Proposals
** Submission process updated November 28, 2018.
Option 1 – Complete the online form below.
- Please note you will not have the ability to save the form as you go. We suggest you organize your information beforehand.
- Once your application has been submitted, a confirmation message should appear at the bottom of the page PLUS you should receive a confirmation email.
Option 2 – By email
- View a pdf of required information here or look at the form below.
- Submit the required information via email to both the Conference Manager & Communications –
[email protected] and [email protected]
- Proposals submitted as pdfs, Word documents or information within the email are also acceptable.
- In Subject Line please note “GOC20 Workshop Proposal – [Your Last Name] – [Topic]
- We will aim to acknowledge your submission within 3 business days.
Option 3 – By mail
Guelph Organic Conference Attn: Tomas Nimmo Box 116 Collingwood, ON L9Y 3Z4