Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 2:15 pm to 3:15 pm
Diversity is one of the best tools we have to be resilient in the face of climate change.
Growing diversified grains at different scales is one of the ways in which we can work towards building a resilient agricultural system.
Topics covered will include:
- Best practices for diversified grain production
- Tiered equipment for cultivation, planting, weed management, harvesting, and seed cleaning
- Marketing techniques for diversified grain
- Plant breeding techniques for grain development and improvement
- Crop rotation and fertility requirements for diversified grain production