Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 10:30 am to 11:30 am
The role of soil health microbiology is extremely important in all growing mediums. We will discuss the role they play in the soil, with climate change and how that is related to on farm success.
We can discuss the role that composting can play on your farm and how to reduce waste / turn back into compost. Application and best practices when using soil/plant microbes on the farm.
Topics covered will include:
- Soil Health Microbiology
- How Soil Microbes mitigate climate change
- How Soil Microbes make farms more profitable
- ‘Waste’ to Resource – how to reduce waste and turn back into viable compost
- How to apply soil health microbes back on your farm
- Biological Products – the difference between bio-stimulants & biologicals